✅ To generate quality leads...
✅ schedule more inspections...
✅ and close more property deals...
I'm extremely confident in my skills and the excellence of my work - that I offer a 100% refund guarantee on all my work - no questions asked.
On average, my clients see an additional N30m in the first year after entrusting me with their branding....
By employing the PRECISE blueprint that made WIPAFRICA
N5,000,000,000+ in 10 months...
as a Premier real estate firm in Lagos, Nigeria!!!
But don't take it from me...
Hear it from him! 👇🏿
CLICK TO PLAY ▶️
Are you prepared to elevate your real estate brand like Tade Cash?
👉🏿 You're tired of your website not bringing in any results at all...?
👉🏿 You are left wondering when the "SEO" will start working...?
👉🏿 You have already paid thousands to a freelancer - without any good results...?
👉🏿 You want a decent website but you don't know who you can trust..?
✅ Because I keep it real, without false expectations.
✅ I have real experience, with tangible results.
✅ I'm the most affordable at my level.
✅ My work is of top-notch quality.
✅ I possess an extensive portfolio (20+) of proven results.
💯 I'm the SOLE individual in the real estate website design space in Nigeria to offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
No Risk For You. All The Risk For Me.
Are you ready to be THE CHAMPION of real estate? 👑
I create Content Management System-enabled websites with WordPress for real estate agencies, agents, coaches, and thought leaders.
Yes, I can certainly help you redesign your real estate website. I’ll create a new website with updated content, incorporating text, images, and videos from your old website or providing fresh content.
Absolutely. I can migrate your real estate website to a new server and continue with web design and administration, even if you can’t reach your old real estate web designer.
Yes, I do. All real estate websites I design are mobile responsive, ensuring a positive user experience on smartphones and tablets.
Costs usually range from N150,000 to N1,500,000, depending on the website’s size, objective, and functional applications.
It depends on the specifications. Typically, it takes 1 to 4 weeks to build from scratch to launch, considering factors like testing and content creation.
Yes, I offer fixed prices. The cost only changes if specifications are added or the design brief changes.
I typically ask for a 60% deposit of the total quotation, with the remaining 40% payable in installment.
Yes, you can. I understand cash flow is crucial for real estate businesses, and I and my team are open to breaking down payments into three months.
Yes, I build websites that integrate with custom-built applications and SAAS products, facilitating CRM integration, for example.
I offer the option to retain my services for administration, support, and maintenance to manage updates and security without disruption.
Yes, I build real estate websites with good SEO, ensuring optimization from the planning stage to launch for visibility on Google search.
Customer satisfaction is my priority. While my design process aims for satisfaction, if needed, we can revisit the website brief to reach a conclusion.
If the domain name and hosting was bought by my agency or shared for web development, it fully belongs to you. We’re happy to transfer ownership to you once our contract is completed.
Yes, I do. With online communication tools like Zoom and project management tools like GoogleKEEP, handling international projects is convenient.
My real estate web design process is simplified:
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System used for web development, making it easy for non-technical administrators to manage and upload content.
Are you CONVINCED already?